Monday, April 25, 2016

Why Are You Doing This?

 A  h, the question that to so many unfortunate mafia goons is their last one.

Why am I doing this, going through this insane amount of effort and trouble? It seems ludicrous to have to do this just to change your diet.

Change my diet?

My dear fellow, I'll tell you exactly why I am doing this and why it is nothing to do with "changing a diet"—after all, this is not Dr. Phil here.

I am resetting my immune system.

Get that sentence into your craw and have it stick there. Do you think I would do all this because I wanted to lose some weight? To quote a recent street thug, you outta yer fuckin' mind.

Your immune system, as has been discovered in countless studies, is to a large extent governed by your "second brain," which has been proven to be the teeming trillions in your gut.

This system creates many of the neurotransmitters that affect your daily life: serotonin, for one, and also signals your brain when you're full (what, did you think that "just happened?" No. It's your "second brain" informing your "first brain.") The gut biome, to a large degree, also governs your global immune response.

That's right; it's been proven to trigger inflammation, and inflammation, as you should know by now, by following this project, can cause an insane amount of maladies, from obesity to arthritis to skin disorders (I know!) to stomach woes.

That is why I am doing this—to improve my overall immune response and create a healthy environment in which my immune system does not continually attack the wrong targets and cause inflammation.

Got it?

1 comment:

  1. The Mechanic is an NPC that sells things, for example, wrenches, wire cutters, levers, and so One can locate abound repairman in the Dungeon after skeleton. Right tapping on the repairman will unbind her, and after that point, the new NPC will be able to move into a house.
    has a place with the class of medications known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. It is utilized in the therapy of blood malignant growth and gastrointestinal stromal tumor.

    ReplyDelete